Help Support Our Cause
There are many ways we can use your help! From donating to volunteering, we are extremely grateful for anything you can do.
Make A Donation
Any amount is greatly appreciated and will allow us to continue to help spread our efforts throughout Greater Cleveland.
There are so many ways to volunteer your time:
- Pack food bags for deliveries
- Accompany us on delivery runs to the homeless camps, senior housing, and shelters
- Sort donations at our headquarters
- Pick up items at the Cleveland Food Bank or local grocery stores
- Serve at the community meals
Do you have a talent that may help Trials For Hope such as organizing fundraisers, writing newsletters, teaching, carpentry, or more? Contact us to discuss the possibilities. Don’t forget, many of our sponsors and collaborators have active volunteer groups. Please check out the our partners page to see if there’s a group you’d be interested to join.
You can host a donation drive or a fundraiser through your church, school, social group or simply with concerned friends.
- Canned food or clothing drives
- Silent auctions
- Holiday and dignity gift bags for the homeless
- Host holiday dinners
Contact us and we can talk about what works the best for you, your time and your goals.
Contact Us for More Information
Contact us today to see how you or your organization can help.