In catching up with you we always like to start out with a Thank You!
Thank you for the support and for walking with us through service, donations
We need to celebrate:
- In clothing we need to thank: Onix Outreach, Bev and Brian, Mary and Michael, Marty, and others.
- In helping with personal care: St. Rita’s Church and a group with John and a P.E.P. class who made and donated personal care bags!
- We need more help, and Cory with St. Rita’s is going to do this with a youth group!! Thank You!
- For the food bank: In addition to our team, this week: A.J., Cody, and Jim Sobriety In Motion are back and just a blessing!
- For our canned bags: Vol/ CLE and friends and B.Riley and Tony Corona have blessed us.
- In visiting camps this week: We were blessed with Marty, Chuck, Mary, and Michael and Riderz of the Reaper M.C.
- Thank you to the Boy Scout Troop 293 that came and helped us Saturday! You did a great job!
- Sunday’s outing Breaking Bread for Lakeview Terrace was a success with the help of Marty, Sabrina, Amy and family, Chelsea, and Larry. Thank You Tamra for putting in the order.
Thank You to our donors:
- Tom from Med Wish donated some supplies. Thank You!
- Greg Bigg’s with Superior Caulking and Restoration Company LLC donated today.
- Larry also donated this week.
This week’s needs:
More men’s jeans.
Groups to help cover organizing.